Run For You – Run Fit is a 6-week running training program to coach beginner and intermediate runners who want to build their base towards the 5K distance. Runners are coached in 2 weekly sessions (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 PM at Run For Your Life (Midtown, Piper Glen, and University locations) with runners of similar ability and pace. This is a fun training program with experienced and inspiring coaches who help members achieve their goals. Perfect for walkers wanting to incorporate running into their workouts. Beginner’s classes use run/walk intervals.
2022 6-week session:
Run Fit training sessions TBD
2023 6-week sessions:
Training Days, Times, and Locations
T/TH 6:00 – 7:00 PM at Run For Your Life Mid-Town, Piper Glen, and University
$60 for returning members
$65 for new members
Cash, Check, or Online Payments only
No refunds or transfers, please
You may register online or by downloading the Run Fit registration form. Complete the registration form and drop it off at one of the Run For Your Life locations.
Run For You Benefits
• A results driven running training program
• Customized, weekly training schedule
• Run For You performance t-shirt
• Weekly e-communications that include workouts, motivation, upcoming week’s schedule, and success stories
• 15% discount on apparel and nutrition and 10% discount on shoes at Run For Your Life stores while in the training program
• 10% discount on Run For Your Life owned race events while in the training program
• Pre-run educational seminars on running topics including injury prevention, nutrition, hydration, and running form
• A program that makes running fun, safe, and rewarding!