RUN FAR is a 14-week (winter/spring) or 24-week (summer/fall) program to prepare you for longer distances and races like half marathons and full marathons. RUN FAR is open to all levels of runners!
From the start of the RUN FAR program, runners and walkers are grouped with others of similar abilities and goals. The RUN FAR weekly training schedule includes
3 different workouts, each designed to help the runner with pacing and endurance. Interval training, (speed workouts), tempo (pace running), hill running (strength), and progressively long runs (endurance) are combined with rest days and cross training to meet the goal results of the distance runner!
You may register online or by downloading the Run Far registration form. Complete the registration form and drop it off at one of the Run For Your Life locations.
Run For You Benefits
• A results driven running training program
• Customized, weekly training schedule
• Run For You performance t-shirt
• Weekly e-communications that include workouts, motivation, upcoming week’s schedule, and success stories
• 15% discount on apparel and nutrition and 10% discount on shoes at Run For Your Life stores while in the training program
• 10% Discount on Run For Your Life owned race events while in the training program
• Pre-run educational seminars on running topics including injury prevention, nutrition, hydration, and running form
• A program that makes running fun, safe, and rewarding!